Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (TTT, #11)

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's post is:

Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island 

Top Ten: ( in no particular order)


I feel that all of these characters would benefit me in some way if I would ever get stuck on a deserted island with 10 other people. I would definitely want those people to be these people!


Rose Hathaway
Who wouldn't want Rose on their team when they get stranded on a deserted island? She's a kick ass trained fighter and protector.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvOTUMQJ4kU54PgKMhNTeOwh_-c_X6wzr7ozZFXywKaa7flDO533yaNRx6vFQgc7rz1ItuPEEHRvomUy1FBJGx5ZBgkrKhrA226Si77frjTAtpqh0UPOazMkfXYaibGKtEuiAWUFgceD7D/s1600/team+juliette.jpg 
Juliette Ferrars
 Now although she can't touch us, I feel that she would be valuable to our defense. Say some unwanted, dangerous people come for whatever reason, we definitely need someone with some unexpected power on our side! The element of surprise is our goal!


 Tessa Gray
Tessa's pretty smart so maybe she could be helpful on this deserted island. I'm assuming that we could use her warlock skills in some way to help the group and ensuring our survival.



 Tris Prior
Tris is definitely someone you could use as an asset to help you out if you get stranded on a deserted island.

  
Katniss Everdeen
Katniss is the Queen of the Bow and Arrow. For food, she will be very valuable in feeding all of us.

 
Ze'ev "Z" Kesley (Wolf)
I also feel that Wolf would be helpful in bringing in food and providing that needed man power for possibly building shelter.

 
 Tobias Eaton (Four)
 I'm thinking Four could help Wolf with the essential manly tasks.... as well as just being Four.


Hermione Granger
The ultimate best friend.....plus she's ridiculously smart.....plus she's a wizard.... and she could definitely help with simple spells to cook food or make fires, etc. Maybe even figure out some way to send for help.


 William Herondale
It's Will Herondale....umm...so... I mean ...yeah....okay...

 
Magnus Bane
Magnus could use his magical warlock skills to possibly bring us help or conjour up us a way to leave the island...or at least to help make life easier on the island. With both he and Hermione we should manage!

*****
Which characters would you want to be with you on a deserted island? 
Comment and let me know!!

12 comments:

  1. You've got some fantastic choices. I have Katniss and Hermione on my list this week too. I can't believe I forgot about Tris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes when I decided on Juliette it made me think dystopian novels and of course Tris popped up then! Thanks for stopping by as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also chose Hermione Granger too for my TTT post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I knew I wanted a wizard or warlock of some kind so Hermione was the obvious choice! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. This is a great list! Seeing Katniss on a lot of lists this week, I went for Oliver Queen/Green Arrow instead, who yes is in comics but still a character! He is awesome with a bow and arrow PLUS he has been stranded on an island before so he knows what to do! I chose Magnus Bane too, alot of people are choosing Harry Potter this week, but Magnus is so much more entertaining :) I wouldn't mind having Tobias/Four with me too, just so I can look at him all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Green Arrow sounds like he would be extremely helpful! And since I already chose Hermione from Harry Potter, I thought Magnus would be interesting as well especially after I got into picking TMI and ID characters. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Yay! All those kickass heroines shouldn't be missed out! :D I love that you get speechless because of Will Herondale, it always happen to me when it comes to Jem! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I knew I needed the best of the best! And it's Will Herondale..... Of course he's coming with me! And Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I'M COMING TO YOUR ISLAND. Plus I want to see Juliette, Tris, and Katniss hanging out (or fighting??) together because that would be the most epic conversation right there. XD My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You are so welcome to come! And I'm hoping everyone would get along and not turn this into another Hunger Games! I'll be sure to check out your post and thanks for stopping by as well!

      Delete
  7. I also chose Hermione and Wolf. Great list, all characters I also thought of , but I mostly chose "hot" guys, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with the "hot" guys part! lol Thanks for commenting and stopping by!

      Delete

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!