Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Welcome to Read It. Note It!

Do you love to read?

Well this blog is for you! My name is Erica, and I am an avid book reader! I am currently a senior in high school and plan on attending the University of Mississippi in the fall of 2014. I mainly read young adult novels, but I sometimes dabble in middle-grade or adult novels too. My love for reading started at an early age with my many frequent trips to the library to rack up on books to read. I love to read and would love to share my thoughts on the books I read, as well as participate and make friends in the largely growing book community.

I started this blog for three reasons:  

 

1. I love to read!
2. I wanted to document the books I have read and what I thought about them.
3. I wanted to be able to connect with other readers/ bloggers who share my love of reading and possibly find out about some new great books to try.

I hope to bring many fun and interesting things to this blog and have fun while doing it!
Feel free to add me on Goodreads!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!