Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (TTT #1)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's post is:

 Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me.

Top Ten:

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)The Essence (The Pledge, #2)Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)The Selection (The Selection, #1)Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)AttachmentsBeautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)  
All of these books I have not yet read, but I am extremely excited to get my hands on them next year and absolutely devour them. I have heard that they are all fantastic reads, and I hope to enjoy them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!