Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mini Hiatus

Sorry for the absence!

I just started college this week and the previous weeks before I had been doing any and everything to prepare for college so it's been hectic! I won't be able to post as frequently, but I'm going to try to manage at least one post a week and then go from there. I really enjoyed my blog and the atmosphere of the book community so I am definitely not saying goodbye!

Also since I did not bring physical books with me, it will give me a chance to read the many ebooks that I have yet to read. I will also try to participate in a couple tags and mostly memes due to the fact that they are quick and easy and will take up the space between me reading my normal books as well as school books and studying. I look forward to getting into a new schedule of posting and managing my school life, personal life, and book blogging so that I am not as overwhelmed as I have been.


Hope to be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!