Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (TTT, #26)


 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.



This week's post is:

Top 10 Favorite Heroines From Books

In no particular order...

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Divergent (Divergent, #1)Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)

1. Juliette                 2. Tris                    3. Penryn

The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)

4. Elisa                     5. Rose                     6. Tessa                     7. Blue


Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)

8. Cinder                9. Katniss               10. Ismae


What Are Your Picks?

2 comments:

  1. Juliette and Tessa are definitely my heroines! <3
    And I really want to start The fire and thorns series, it has incredibly high ratings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely start it, I love the story line! I have only the last book to go so I hope it ends well, and I hope you enjoy them as well. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!

      Delete

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!