Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (TTT, #3)

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's post is:

Top Ten Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art

Top Ten: ( in no particular order)

Half Bad (Half Life, #1)Rebel BelleIncarnate (Newsoul, #1)

Rebel Belle:The simplicity and beauty of the necklace adds to the contrast between it and the knife on the cover. I love it because with a quick glance it looks like a contemporary novel but once you look closer you see that there is much more to it.

The Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1)The Brokenhearted (The Brokenhearted #1)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

 The Forsaken: I love the complexity of this cover. The author could have easily just put a simple face on the cover but instead took a different route and I really like it.

Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)The Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy, #1)Black City (Black City, #1)

 The Winner's Curse: I really like that the title is vertical instead of horizontally towards the top. For me it immediately catches my eye as well as the colors, font type, and of course the girl's dress.


*****
What are your favorite covers? Comment and let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!