Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (TTT, #4)

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's post is:

Top Ten Books That WILL Be In My Beach Bag

These books are mainly books that I will be reading/bringing to the beach with me this summer to catch up on some series that I am shamefully behind on as well as a few light contemporary books to get me in the mood for summer!

Top Ten: ( in no particular order)

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before: This is a fairly new release that I have heard amazing things about! I am very excited to get my hands on this book and cannot wait to read it as soon as possible this summer!

Prodigy (Legend, #2)Don't Look BackThis is What Happy Looks LikeBoundless (Unearthly, #3)

 Prodigy: This is one that I am very ashamed to have not read yet! I read Legend in the Summer of 2012 and loved it and couldn't for Prodigy to come out and for some reason I still haven't picked it up yet. But hopefully this summer that will change and I can possibly even finish the trilogy while I'm at it!

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

 Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe: This book has been on my To Read Soon list for a little while now! I have been told that it is a fantastic story centered around the friendship of two young boys and their journey into manhood and understanding life. I cannot wait to read this!


*****
What are you reading at the beach this summer? Comment and let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!