Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (TTT, #6)

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's post is:

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list

I am desperately trying to kick myself into gear to read more as well as tackle my TBR list this summer especially since I have a personal goal to try to read at least 25 books this summer before I start college. So to accomplish this I hope to read some of the books I own as well as possibly finish or progress in the many series I have started. So here are some of the books I hope to try to read this summer!

Top Ten: ( in no particular order)

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)The Uprising (The Forsaken, #2)

Clockwork Prince: Since I just recently finished reading Clockwork Angel, I am in desperate need for the next book to continue following Tessa Gray's story and see what happens next!

Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2)World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)Enticed (The Violet Eden Chapters, #2)

 Unravel Me: I Definitely NEED this one for obvious reasons!! Hopefully I'll get my hands on a copy to read it this summer.

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

 Cress: I'm so anxious to move along with this series! Marissa Meyer has an amazing storytelling and story-weaving ability that is incredible and leaves readers, myself included, extremely excited for the next installment in the series!

*****
What's on your Summer TBR List? 
Comment and let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely would like to finally read Shadow and Bone this summer. It's tough to navigate the book blogosphere without stumbling over someone raving about it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!