Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Book Challenges

I have decided to go for 2 challenges this year! Throughout the year I will update my progress here and will also link reviews to the books I have read along the way to this page as well. What challenges are you participating in this year? Let me know about them in the comment section below! And to all Happy Reading!

2014 Book Bingo Challenge

  This challenge is hosted by Kristlyn from Reading in Winter and Anne from Creativity’s Corner.
This is the scorecard for those who would like to participate, although I will personally be adjusting the challenge to something a little bit more condensed and smaller for me.
BINGO Challenge 2014-01
 My Goal:
     Books from TBR Pile
 1.   
  •   Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe- Benjamin Alire Saenz
2.
3. 
  •  Easy - Tammara Webber (Contours of the Heart, #1)
  •  The Vincent Brothers - Abbi Glines (The Vincent Boys, #2)
  •  White Cat - Holly Black (The Curse Workers, #1)
     Books that are Part of a Series

 1.   
  •   Uninvited - Sophie Jordan (Uninvited, #1)
2.
  •  
  •  
3. 
  •  
  •  
  •  
Books Everyone But You Has Read
 1.   
2.
3. 
  •  
  •  
  •  

2014 Goodreads Challenge: 27 books 

2014 Reading Challenge
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20

21  22  23  24  25  26  27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!